Ability Housing Association is a provider of housing, care and support services for people who want to live more independently.
Ability Care & Support is CQC registered for personal care and provides a diverse range of highly personalised services that promote independent living, including supported living, floating support, personal care and registered residential care.
We provide housing, care or support services to over 1000 people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, physical or sensory impairments, in 25 boroughs in London and the South of England.
We provide the following service types of service;
- Supported Living where tenants have access to on-site staff support and may also have access to additional personal care services
- Short-term Supported Housing where tenants receive time-limited accommodation with support to develop and improve their independent living skills before moving on
- Floating Support which is not linked to a tenancy so that the support can move with the person and can usually be reduced or withdrawn as the customer becomes more independent
- Residential Care – Ability operates care homes for people requiring a higher level of personal care in a residential setting shared with others
- Services for personal budget holders
- Out of Hours Telephone Support Service – to support current customers and those who have previously received support from our Hillingdon Mental Health Floating Support Service, who may be in crisis or at risk of crisis.