|Overview||What we offer||Areas supported||Customer groups||Referrals||Facilities|
George Street, Staines, Middlesex. TW18 4LT
Genesis House comprises of 8 spacious self contained one bedroom Flats.
There is an site offices where staff provide onsite support 6 days per week.
Genesis house is located within walking distance to Staines train station and has good transport links. It is walking distance to local shops and Staines Town Centre.
What we offer
- To maintain a tenancy and live independently within the community.
- To deliver person centred support promoting individuals to make informed choices and achieve their aspirations.
- Ensure safety and wellbeing by working closely with partnership agencies and family members.
The areas of support provided but not limited to:
- Daily living skills (cooking / cleaning)
- Personal care
- Budgeting, paying bills and preventing debt
- Applying for welfare benefits such as Housing Benefit, Council tax benefit, Personal Independence Payment
- Education, training, voluntary work and employment
- Health care appointments
- Leisure and culture
- Accessing the community
- Building relationships
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Drug and alcohol support / signposting
Vulnerable adults with a primary diagnosis of severe and enduring mental health needs.
A Health and Social Care Needs assessment will be carried out with Social Services , Ability and the potential customer, to find out what level of help and support is needed.
Potential refers are required to complete the specific Ability Housing, Genesis House referral application, subject to the referral having a named Care Professional. The Genesis House Team Leader will consider new referrals and make recommendations for suitable housing, care and support. Ability will process the referral, when a vacancy becomes available .
This is spacious accommodation near the centre of town.