|Overview||What we offer||Areas supported||Customer groups||Referrals||Facilities|
30 Claremount Avenue, Woking, Surrey. GU22 7SG
Rosedene is a Victorian Style property which was renovated in March 2016. This is a shared house comprising of 8 spacious bedrooms, with communal shared living facilities.
The service is long term for adults who have a learning disability and require support with their daily living skills and accessing the community. The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide personal care.
What we offer
- To develop and maintain independent living skills.
- To empower individuals with a learning disability to thrive in their community.
- To deliver person centred support promoting individuals to make informed choices and achieve their aspirations.
- Ensure safety and wellbeing by working closely with partnership agencies and family members.
The areas of support provided but not limited to:
- Administration of medication
- Personal Care
- Daily living skills (cooking/cleaning)
- Budgeting, paying bills and preventing debt
- Applying for welfare benefits such as Housing Benefit, Council tax benefit, Personal Independence Payment
- Education, training, voluntary work and employment
- Health care appointments
- Leisure and culture
- Accessing the community
- Relationships with family, friends and professionals
- Health and safety
Vulnerable adults with an assessed learning disability.
A Health and Social Care Needs assessment will be carried out with Social Services, Ability and the potential customer, to find out what level of help and support is needed.
Potential refers are required to complete the Surrey Adult Social Care E-Brokerage or the Supported Living Accommodation Panel application with the Woking Borough Council Housing Needs Team, subject to the referral having a named Care Professional. The Panel holds a regular meeting to consider new referrals and recommendations for suitable housing, care and support will be made at this meeting. Ability will process the referral, when a vacancy becomes available.
There is a large communal garden, and the service is located within walking distance to local shops and amenities. Rosedene Town centre is accessible within walking distance.